The NFL 2010 season will go down in history as one of my all time favorite seasons. I know we’re just getting to week 12, but this season has offered up such a delicious smorgasboard of events that I know I will be savoring it for years to come. My Top Ten Favorite events so far:
10. The Green Bay Packers beat the Minnesota Vikings at Lambeau 10/24/10 28- 24
9. The Minnesota Vikings are having one of their worst seasons ever 3-7 ( I predicted a 4-12 season for them, picking correct each win. Next and final win will be against the Bills)
8. The Green Bay Packers beat down the Vikings at the Metrodome 11/21/10 31-3.
7. Brett Favre is rated one of the worst QB’s this season with a QB rating of 69.8, 17 INT’s and 5 fumbles lost
6. The Green Bay Packers defense is ranked #1 allowing only 14.6 points per game, 29 sacks, 15 INT’s and 4 defensive TD’s
5. People will finally stop wondering if trading Favre was a bad idea; it wasn’t…we needed to move on
4. The Green Bay Packers have been able to thrive in adversity, overcome injuries and do it with style
3. Aaron Rodgers is proving to be an elite QB, he is low key and personable. More importantly, he is controversy free.
2. The Packers have been leading the NFC North Division (currently tied with Chicago 7-3)
and the #1 reason I’m thrilled about this season
1. The Green Bay Packers have swept the Minnesota Vikings!