The Holiday season is here and what better way to get into the spirit of things than donating to a worthy cause. Continuing a great working relationship, Site5 and FanSided are partnering in a charity drive to benefit the Boys and Girls Club of America.
I know I’m thankful for Site5, the best hosting company you’ll find. And to be sure I’m very thankful for FanSided, the fastest growing sports network on the web. Most of all, I’m thankful to be able to help such a great cause as the BGCA.
Please take a moment to visit this link and help us to reach our goal of $5,000.
The BGCA has a very simple and noble mission.
To enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens.
Here are a few things I’m thankful for this Holiday season.
- For Aaron Rodgers and his humility and character. Oh and that he can use his legs!
- For Greg Jennings and Donald Driver, their smiles are priceless when they make a great catch.
- For Clay Matthews III and his extraordinary hair!
- For the Packers to have a 7-4 record even though we have nothing that looks like a running game.
- For the city of Green Bay, WI and the people who live there and make EVERYONE else feel so welcomed!
- For the doctors and surgeons that will help our ever increasing IR and injured players well again.