Tori Gurley, who along with Chastin West, were thought to be solid possibilities to stick with the Packers … well, at least one of them.
However, this morning both have been told they have been released.
That means the Packers will definitely keep just five wide receivers. However, the next question that begs to be answered is whether the Packers will keep all five tight ends currently on the roster and what decisions will be made with the running backs.
JSonline is keeping a running blog on releases. It includes seven undrafted free agents and and two sixth round picks.
As of now, this is the list that has been announced:
- OG Caleb Schlauderaff, 6th-round pick in 2011
- CB Brandian Ross, undrafted rookie in ’11
- WR Diondre Borel, undrafted rookie in ’11
- OG Sampson Genus, undrafted rookie in ’11
- CB Brandon Underwood, 6th-round pick in ’09
- WR Chastin West, undrafted free agent.
- WR Kerry Taylor, undrafted rookie in ’11.
- WR Tori Gurley, undrafted rookie in ’11.
- NT Jay Ross, undrafted rookie in ’11.