Here are a few:
• Packers linebacker Frank Zombo appears to be out for Sunday’s game against the Vikings … that’s after just one game of action after being cleared to play from a previous broken collarbone.
• Greg Jennings said he loves going to other stadiums and hearing the “GO PACK GO! chant.
• Former Packer Will Blackmon got a tryout with the New York Giants.
• Sam Shields appears to be making progress with his concussion testing. However, whether he makes enough progress to play Sunday remains to be seen.
• With Zombo out, it appears So’oto may finally get his chance to play. Many in Packers nation have been waiting since his breakout game during the final preseason tilt against KC to see him play.
• T.O., according to his agent, is ready to play and went so far as to claim he could play this weekend. But I don’t see his door being broken down yet.
• Vikings defensive ends Allen and Robison have 14 sacks between them. The Packers young tackles will surely have their hands full.
• Packers rookie received Randall Cobb tweeted: “Did I just get followed home?” Hmmmmm … maybe a bit paranoid?