With the start of tonight’s Monday Night Football game less than 30 minutes away, here are my quick questions:
• How will the Seahawks slow down Clay Matthews?
• If the concentration is on Matthews, does this mean Nick Perry has a breakout game?
• Everyone’s looking to Marshawn Lynch as the key to this game. That may be true, but let’s look to the other side of the ball and the impact the Cedric Benson could have for the Packers.
• How will the Packers receivers match up against this talented and physical group in the Seahawks’ defensive backfield?
• How will Seahawks’ rookie quarterback Russell Wilson fare against the Packers’ multiple defensive looks.
• This game could come down to the game plans. Will Coach Mike McCarthy get out coached like he was when the Packers faced the 49ers?
• How long will it take before Gruden glorifies Aaron Rodgers?