We’ve heard Green Bay Packers iconic coach Vince Lombardi shout to his team in those early NFL Films clip – “What the hell is going on out here?!?”
His frustration is genuine and instantaneous – one can only imagine what it would have been like to have stood next to him when he was erupting.
So, in Vince’s honor, tonight we exclaim our own “What the hell is going on out here?”
• What the hell are the Packers thinking in considering the release of Desmond Bishop?
• What the hell are the Patriots thinking in picking Tim Tebow from the free agent scrap heap?
• What the hell are Vikings fans thinking that their team will ever win a championship?
• What the hell is Warren Sapp still doing on NFL Network?
• What the hell – why won’t the NFL award the City of Green Bay with a Super Bowl?
• What the hell – why would anyone want to watch NBA basketball?
• What the hell was going on when the Packers couldn’t tackle Adrian Peterson or Colin Kaepernick last season?
• What the hell are those Bears fans thinking in keeping Ditka off their Mt. Rushmore list?
• What the hell was Chad Johnson thinking when he donned that jacket with “future HOF” on its back?
• What the hell was Brett Favre thinking when he retired, unretired, retired, and unretired?
• What the hell is Jerry Jones ever thinking?
• What the hell is going on in Seattle with all the suspensions?
• What the hell – why isn’t Jerry Kramer in the Pro Football Hall of Fame?