A list of 30 NFL Draft prospects – some of those projected to be selected in the first couple of rounds – has made its way around the interweb tonight.
Calvin Pryor? He’ll be there.
Ha Ha Clinton-Dix? Absolutely.
C.J. Mosley? Yup.
Marquis Lee? Will be there.
Ryan Shazier? You bet.
All of these players have been associated as potential first round selections by the Packers. Depending upon the mock draft you review, at least a few have mentioned the guys above. As a matter of fact, I wouldn’t be disappointed if the Packers pick any of these guys in the first round. They are all talented players who could fill prominent roles in Green Bay.
With that said, the players who will be in attendance at this year’s draft are as follows:
1) Odell Beckham, Jr. WR Louisiana State
2) Blake Bortles QB Central Florida
3) Teddy Bridgewater QB Louisville
4) Ha Ha Clinton-Dix S Alabama
5) Jadeveon Clowney DE South Carolina
6) Brandin Cooks WR Oregon State
7) Kony Ealy DE Missouri
8) Eric Ebron TE North Carolina
9) Mike Evans WR Texas A&M
10) Kyle Fuller CB Virginia Tech
11) Jimmy Garoppolo QB Eastern Illinois
12) Justin Gilbert CB Oklahoma State
13) Ra’Shede Hageman DT Minnesota
14) Timmy Jernigan DT Florida State
15) Cyrus Kouandjio T Alabama
16) Cody Latimer WR Indiana
17) Marqise Lee WR Southern California
18) Taylor Lewan T Michigan
19) Khalil Mack LB Buffalo
20) Johnny Manziel QB Texas A&M
21) Jake Matthews T Texas A&M
22) Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
23) Morgan Moses T Virginia
24) C.J. Mosley LB Alabama
25) Calvin Pryor S Louisville
26) Greg Robinson T Auburn
27) Bradley Roby CB Ohio State
28) Ryan Shazier LB Ohio State
29) Jason Verrett CB Texas Christian
30) Sammy Watkins WR Clemson