Composite Rankings: Wide Receiver
1. Calvin Ridley, Alabama (40 pts)
2. DJ Moore, Maryland (33 pts)
3. Courtland Sutton, SMU (32 pts)
4. Anthony Miller, Memphis (24 pts)
5. Christian Kirk, Texas A&M (23 pts)
6. DJ Chark, LSU (20 pts)
7. James Washington, Oklahoma St (12 pts)
8. Dante Pettis, Washington (10 pts)
9-t. Michael Gallup, Colorado St (8 pts)
9-t. Deon Cain, Clemson (8 pts)
Overview: All four writers viewed Calvin Ridley as the top receiver in the class. While three listed DJ Moore as their second receiver, one viewed Courtland Sutton as the next receiver after Ridley on the his board.
Both Moore and Sutton were in each writer’s top-five. Three writers also had Anthony Miller in their top-five, a player many believe could be a legitimate target for the Packers on Day 2 of the draft.
Christian Kirk ranked anywhere from fourth to eighth on the writers’ boards.
Dante Pettis and DJ Chark were the only other receivers in each writer’s top-10 list. One writer even ranked Chark as high as third.
Michael Gallup and James Washington were mentioned by three of the four writers, while DaSean Hamilton and Equinimeous St. Brown just missed making the composite board.