The Green Bay Packers were obviously ever-so-close to reaching Super Bowl 49. In a game that saw them dominate the defending champs for nearly 57 minutes, it ended in an epic collapse for the history books.
Fans will have to hear about it for the rest of their lives.
More from Lombardi Ave
- Packers: Picks in NFL.com mock draft would be a home run
- Packers salary cap update following second week of free agency
- Packers’ cornerback depth chart after second week of free agency
- Packers’ edge rusher depth chart after second week of free agency
- Packers’ tackle depth chart after second week of free agency
A lot of things will remain constant for the 2015 Packers squad. First and foremost Aaron Rodgers isn’t going anywhere for a long time. Having a captain that will most likely receive his second NFL MVP award on Saturday night is more than most teams could dream about.
Ted Thompson’s roster is in better shape than most and we all know he has an eye for finding hidden talent.
What do the Green Bay Packers have to do in order to hoist the Lombardi Trophy on the home-turf of the San Francisco 49ers in Super Bowl 50 –the “Golden Super Bowl?”
Here are 5 things they must accomplish in the off-season to make that dream a reality.
Next: Move number 5