Green Bay Packers fans, it’s important to not be a prisoner of the moment.
Two years in a row the Green Bay Packers have left a nasty taste in our mouths after heartbreaking defeats in overtime.
More from Lombardi Ave
- Packers: Picks in NFL.com mock draft would be a home run
- Packers salary cap update following second week of free agency
- Packers’ cornerback depth chart after second week of free agency
- Packers’ edge rusher depth chart after second week of free agency
- Packers’ tackle depth chart after second week of free agency
But we need to look at the season in review, not one game.
When you think about the Green Bay Packers’ season it can’t simply be summed up with just a few words.
While the Packers were successful at making the playoffs, they didn’t look the part for most of the season. But yet, not only did the Packers limp into the playoffs, they managed to pick up a big victory against Washington on the road in the Wild-Card round.
This all led to the crushing blow dealt by Arizona.
But again, that’s not the focus of this article.
Most Packers fans are content with winning 10 games and making a playoff push.
Unfortunately, I am not in that category.
Read on regarding changes that need to take place in Green Bay …
Next: The Packers were not elite