#2. Wide Receivers
If this group of wide receivers stays healthy next season it may very well shatter records.
Jordy Nelson should be back and what Mike McCarthy declared as “better than ever.”
That should send a shiver up the rest of the NFC North.
More from Lombardi Ave
- Packers: Picks in NFL.com mock draft would be a home run
- Packers salary cap update following second week of free agency
- Packers’ cornerback depth chart after second week of free agency
- Packers’ edge rusher depth chart after second week of free agency
- Packers’ tackle depth chart after second week of free agency
Couple a healthy Nelson with the return of Ty Montgomery and Davante Adams and you have a very formidable group in itself. Randall Cobb will benefit more than anyone with the return of Nelson. He should be back to his normal stats next season.
Jared Abbrederis proved he can play in this league and transformed into one of Aaron Rodgers’ favorite targets down the stretch.
Jeff Janis had his coming out party in a huge way during the divisional round of the playoffs. If that game is any indication of the future, teams will have a very hard time containing Janis and Nelson on the same field.
It certainly appears as though this could be the best group Rodgers has enjoyed while in Green Bay.
Next: #1. A chip, a really big chip...