Packers 2017 NFL Draft position rankings: Building a collaborative draft board
By Dan Dahlke
Offensive Linemen Rankings
1. Forrest Lamp, OG, Western Kentucky (37 pts)
2. Garrett Bolles, OT, Utah (34 pts)
3. Ryan Ramczyk, OT, Wisconsin (30 pts)
4. Dan Feeney, OG, Indiana (24 pts)
5. Cam Robinson, OT, Alabama (22 pts)
6. Taylor Moton, OT, Western Michigan (16 pts)
7. Dorian Johnson, OG, Pittsburgh (14 pts)
8. Dion Dawkins, G/T, Temple (12 pts)
9. Pat Elflein, C/G, Ohio State (11 pts)
10. Ethan Pocic, C, LSU (6 pts)
Each writer viewed Forrest Lamp and Garret Bolles as a top-four offensive lineman in this class with Lamp earning the No. 1 spot in three of the four individual rankings. All but one writer had Ryan Ramczyk in their top three. He was ranked as the 8th offensive lineman on one writer’s board.
After the top three, Feeney and Robinson received the most points. Feeney was the only offensive lineman outside of the top three that was mentioned in all four writers’ rankings. He was consistently ranked between 4th and 6th on each board. However, three writers ranked Robinson in their top-five, while one writer didn’t have Robinson in their top-10.
Taylor Moton and Dion Dawkins are versatile offensive linemen who can play guard or tackle, and both players were mentioned in three of the four writers’ top-10 rankings. Centers Ethan Pocic and Pat Elflein and guard Dorian Johnson were the only other remaining players included on at least three of the writers’ individual rankings.
Tackles Antonio Garcia and Roderick Johnson just narrowly missed the cut, falling only a few points behind Pocic for the 10th spot. Guard prospect Nico Siragusa and tackle Zach Banner also received a few points.