The Green Bay Packers bye week has come and gone, and now the team sits at 4-3 and second in the NFC North behind the Minnesota Vikings.
The season is long from being over for the Packers, and while it’s good to remain hopeful for a playoff run, it is also never a bad idea to get a sense for how the 2018 draft class could shape up.
November is the premier time for college football matchups and the perfect time to take notice of the top prospects entering the NFL next year.
More from Lombardi Ave
- Packers: Picks in NFL.com mock draft would be a home run
- Packers salary cap update following second week of free agency
- Packers’ cornerback depth chart after second week of free agency
- Packers’ edge rusher depth chart after second week of free agency
- Packers’ tackle depth chart after second week of free agency
While it’s way too early to talk about draft order or even mock drafts, for that matter, it’s never too early to get an idea of the next-level talent out there.
Keep in mind, we’re not waving the white flag on the Packers’ season or suggesting Green Bay should tank the season for a higher draft pick.
Instead, this is a brief overlook at the Packers’ potential future needs and the players in college football that could meet those needs in the 2018 NFL Draft.
So take a trip along with us at this early look into the 2018 NFL Draft class and the top five players at each position.
We hope you enjoy this as much as we enjoyed assembling the information.
Take a look …