10. Kenny Clark (Green Bay Packers)
Clark will be in multiple Pro Bowls by the end of his career (that’s my bold prediction for this article). He is a solid pass rusher and excels in run support. That is a little frightening given the fact that he will be only 22 when the season rolls around.
More from Green Bay Packers News
- Packers: Picks in NFL.com mock draft would be a home run
- Packers salary cap update following second week of free agency
- Packers’ cornerback depth chart after second week of free agency
- Packers’ edge rusher depth chart after second week of free agency
- Packers’ tackle depth chart after second week of free agency
9. Ndamukong Suh (Los Angeles Rams)
Suh is one of my favorite defensive players to watch, and I can’t imagine how excited Jimmy Garoppolo, Josh Rosen and Russell Wilson must be to face both Suh and Aaron Donald twice in 2018. If Suh plays the way I think he will in 2018, he will cash in with a huge contract next offseason.
8. Jurrell Casey (Tennessee Titans)
Casey is one of the most underrated players in the league. He doesn’t have the talent on the defensive side of the ball like some of the other guys on this list do, but he manages to overcome that and produce year in, year out.
7. Mike Daniels (Green Bay Packers)
Daniels is one of my favorite players in the game and I think he is finally starting to get the recognition that he deserves on a national stage. I can’t wait to see him playing on a reinvigorated defense in 2018 with Mike Pettine now at defensive coordinator.
6. Gerald McCoy (Tampa Bay Buccaneers)
McCoy is now on the wrong side of 30, but I still expect him to be one of the top interior defensive linemen this season. The addition of Vita Vea will certainly help that cause.