What time is NFL Draft: When does Round 1 start?
The 2023 NFL Draft starts tonight with the first round, kicking off at 7 p.m. CT.
One of the most exciting weekends on the NFL calendar has arrived. The 2023 NFL Draft is where teams land future stars and can turn playoff-less teams into Super Bowl contenders.
It should be an exciting opening night of the 2023 NFL Draft, with the Carolina Panthers opening on the clock at No. 1 overall, all the way to the Super Bowl-champion Kansas City Chiefs, who will make the final selection of the first round.
There will be twists and turns throughout the draft, starting in tonight's first round. But when exactly will the first round of the 2023 NFL Draft get underway?
What time does the NFL Draft start 2023?
The 2023 NFL Draft is scheduled to begin at 7 p.m. CT on Thursday, April 27.
However, the draft usually gets underway around 10 minutes later, once NFL commissioner Roger Goodell has had time to walk to the podium, get booed by thousands of fans, and eventually officially open the draft by putting the Carolina Panthers on the clock.
Full 2023 NFL Draft Round 1 order
- Carolina Panthers (from Chicago Bears)
- Houston Texans
- Arizona Cardinals
- Indianapolis Colts
- Seattle Seahawks (from Denver Broncos)
- Detroit Lions (from Los Angeles Rams)
- Las Vegas Raiders
- Atlanta Falcons
- Chicago Bears (from Carolina Panthers)
- Philadelphia Eagles (from New Orleans Saints)
- Tennessee Titans
- Houston Texans (from Cleveland Browns)
- Green Bay Packers (from New York Jets)
- New England Patriots
- New York Jets (from Green Bay Packers)
- Washington Commanders
- Pittsburgh Steelers
- Detroit Lions
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Seattle Seahawks
- Los Angeles Chargers
- Baltimore Ravens
- Minnesota Vikings
- Jacksonville Jaguars
- New York Giants
- Dallas Cowboys
- Buffalo Bills
- Cincinnati Bengals
- New Orleans Saints (from San Francisco 49ers via Miami Dolphins and Denver Broncos)
- Philadelphia Eagles
- Kansas City Chiefs