13. New York Jets: Broderick Jones, T, Georgia
The Jets should be delighted if Georgia's Broderick Jones is still on the board at No. 13. Drafting a tackle should be a priority for New York as it prepares to bring in Aaron Rodgers. Jones can be a star.
14. Trade Minnesota Vikings: Jaxon Smith-Njigba, WR, Ohio State
Oh no. Talk about a worst-case scenario for the Packers. The Vikings, of all teams, jump one spot ahead of them to draft Jaxon Smith-Njigba. Let's look at the positives: As this trade scenario has been added to this mock draft, there's no way it can happen in real life. Genius.
15. Trade New York Giants: Christian Gonzalez, CB, Oregon
With Smith-Njigba gone, the Packers trade down with the Giants, who move up for a future superstar at cornerback, Oregon's Christian Gonzalez.
16. Washington Commanders: Deonte Banks, CB, Maryland
The Giants had to take their opportunity to trade ahead of the Commanders and Steelers, two teams in need of cornerback help. Washington still goes corner with Maryland's Deonte Banks.
17. Pittsburgh Steelers: Joey Porter Jr., CB, Penn State
And the run on cornerbacks doesn't stop there. This cornerback class is so deep and could feature several first-rounders. The Steelers should be delighted if Joey Porter Jr. falls to No. 17.
18. Arizona Cardinals: Bryan Bresee, DL, Clemson
The Cardinals received this pick in the Lions mock trade. After landing Will Anderson, Arizona continues to work on its defensive front by adding Clemson's Bryan Bresee.