25. Green Bay Packers: Nolan Smith, EDGE, Georgia
Not only did the Packers acquire an additional second-round pick from the Giants in our mock trade, but they still come away with one of the best edge rushers in the class. Smith stole the show with a 4.39-second 40-yard dash at the combine. NFL Network's Bucky Brooks wrote that Smith has "unique traits and rare athleticism".
26. Dallas Cowboys: Bijan Robinson, RB, Texas
The Cowboys find their replacement for Ezekiel Elliott with the best running back in this year's draft class.
27. Buffalo Bills: Quentin Johnston, WR, TCU
Quentin Johnston is 6-foot-3, 208 pounds, and is an excellent athlete. The Bills' offense gets even better, with Johnston joining Stefon Diggs and Gabe Davis at wide receiver.
28. Cincinnati Bengals: Dalton Kincaid, TE, Utah
The Bengals already have an unstoppable wide receiver duo. Now they add the best pass-catching tight end in the draft class, ensuring Cincinnati's offense is still one of the most exciting in the league.
29. New Orleans Saints: Mazi Smith, DL, Michigan
New Orleans focuses on defense first. Michigan's Mazi Smith would immediately help a run defense that ranked 24th in the league last season.
30. Philadelphia Eagles: Emmanuel Forbes, CB, Mississippi State
The Eagles selected one of the best edge rushers in the class earlier in the mock draft. Here, they focus on another premium position by adding more cornerback depth.
31. Seattle Seahawks: Will McDonald IV, EDGE, Iowa State
Seattle already drafted Jalen Carter earlier on. After trading down, it now upgrades its pass rush with Iowa State's Will McDonald IV. An excellent first round for the Seahawks.