2023 NFL Mock Draft: Packers get Jordan Love help in two-round projections
25. New York Giants: Zay Flowers, WR, Boston College
The Giants need to add a wide receiver in the draft, and Zay Flowers could be a great fit. He is one of the most exciting playmakers in the class.
26. Dallas Cowboys: Mazi Smith, DL, Michigan
Mazi Smith is 6-foot-3, 323 pounds, and immediately fixes an area of need on defense for the Cowboys.
27. Buffalo Bills: Bijan Robinson, RB, Texas
The Bills haven't had a 1,000-yard rusher at running back since LeSean McCoy in 2017. Bijan Robinson is one of the best players in the entire draft class, and he helps the Bills' offense reach a new level.
28. Cincinnati Bengals: Dalton Kincaid, TE, Utah
Joe Burrow already gets to throw to Ja'Marr Chase and Tee Higgins. Now we add in Dalton Kincaid? Yeah, good luck to opposing defenses trying to stop this incredible Bengals passing attack.
29. New Orleans Saints: Darnell Washington, TE, Georgia
Derek Carr gets some help in the first round with Georgia tight end Darnell Washington, a phenomenal athlete who can block like an offensive tackle. The sky is the limit for Washington.
30. Philadelphia Eagles: Brian Branch, S, Alabama
Alabama's Brian Branch could go much earlier than this. He is the best safety in the class, and can line up at multiple positions in the secondary. A great addition to the Eagles' defense.
31. Kansas City Chiefs: Jordan Addison, WR, USC
The Super Bowl champs get even better. Jordan Addison is 13th in Daniel Jeremiah's top 50 rankings, with Jeremiah writing that "Addison should become a high-volume pass catcher very early in his pro career."