Green Bay Packers: Three burning offseason questions
Dec 21, 2014; Tampa, FL, USA; Green Bay Packers offense huddles up against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers during the first half at Raymond James Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports
NFL Free Agency is in full flow, and it has been a wild one, even for the Green Bay Packers who have done much of their work early.
So, for the most part, Ted Thompson and the Green Bay Packers have been sitting back and watching.
More from Green Bay Packers News
- Packers: Picks in NFL.com mock draft would be a home run
- Packers salary cap update following second week of free agency
- Packers’ cornerback depth chart after second week of free agency
- Packers’ edge rusher depth chart after second week of free agency
- Packers’ tackle depth chart after second week of free agency
The Packers have brought back Randall Cobb and Bryan Bulaga, and were able to do so with hometown discounts. Backup quarterback Scott Tolzien was also re-signed.
The free agency period is an exciting stop on the road to the 2015 season, but there is still a long way to go before Aaron Rodgers takes a snap in the new season.
The Packers have made a nice start to the offseason by maintaining the core of the offense that led the league in points scored last term, but there are still questions that Thompson needs to answer.
Turn the pages to see the three burning offseason questions the Packers need to answer.
Next: Concerns with the secondary