Absence of Jordy Nelson
When Jordy Nelson went down with an ACL injury in the preseason, nobody figured it would have had this dramatic of an impact.
Analysts, odds makers, and fans, still believed that this offense would still be among the league’s best in 2015, and did not see the injury as the true devastation it has resulted into being.
More from Green Bay Packers News
- Packers: Picks in NFL.com mock draft would be a home run
- Packers salary cap update following second week of free agency
- Packers’ cornerback depth chart after second week of free agency
- Packers’ edge rusher depth chart after second week of free agency
- Packers’ tackle depth chart after second week of free agency
Nelson’s presence is the missing piece to the well oiled machine the Packers’ offense is known for, with his ability to create separation on the sideline– causing the rest of the offense to open up. It’s safe to say that Nelson’s injury has been a bigger impact than what was anticipated, and having him back next season will be a huge step in this offense returning to form.
Next: Offensive Line