Composite Rankings: Interior Offensive Line
1. Quenton Nelson, Notre Dame (40 pts)
2. Isaiah Wynn, Georgia (36 pts)
3. Will Hernandez, UTEP (31 pts)
4-t. James Daniels, Iowa (26 pts)
4-t. Billy Price, Ohio State (26 pts)
6. Frank Ragnow, Arkansas (18 pts)
7. Austin Corbett, Nevada (15 pts)
8. Braden Smith, Auburn (14 pts)
9. Mason Cole, Michigan (6 pts)
10. Martinas Rankin, Mississippi St (5 pts)
Overview: All four writers agree that Quenton Nelson, Isaiah Wynn, and Will Hernandez are the top-three guard prospects in the draft and in that order.
All four writers also had James Daniels and Billy Price ranked next as the top two centers in the class.
Even after the top-five there wasn’t a lot of disagreement between the four draft boards. All four writers had Frank Ragnow, Braden Smith, and Austin Corbett somewhere in the bottom half of their top-10.
Mason Cole and Martinas Rankin were mentioned twice. However, while one writer viewed Rankin as guard prospect, the other writer had him ranked as a tackle.