Packers fans stood by and watched their team lose a third game in a row on Monday Night Football to the rival Detroit Lions. It was an embarrassing performance at home that dropped the Packers to 4-4.
Packers performances of late of have been nothing more than lackluster, and the one against the Detroit Lions proved once again that the Packers are indeed one of the league’s absolute worst teams without their leader, Aaron Rodgers.
More from Lombardi Ave
- 5 things the Packers must do to win with Jordan Love
- Packers free agency update: All the moves Green Bay has made so far
- Packers: Pass rusher at No. 15 of recent PFF mock draft
- Packers: How has Aaron Rodgers fared against Jets’ 2023 opponents?
- Packers: A look back on Aaron Rodgers’ crazy moments in the media
There have been poor performances on both sides of the ball, but most are convinced that the Packers defense is one of the worst units Green Bay has put on the field in many years.
The running game was nonexistent on Monday, injuries once again have taken a toll, and there doesn’t seem to be much light at the end of the proverbial tunnel.
Turn the pages for what we feel are some positives and negatives from the loss …