As per profootballreference.com:
As a rookie in 2015, Jones went to the Dallas Cowboys as one of the top-rated cornerbacks in all the draft last year. However, his overall impact during his rookie year was minimal.
More from Aaron Rodgers
- Packers: Could Jermaine Johnson be added to Aaron Rodgers trade?
- Packers: How has Aaron Rodgers fared against Jets’ 2023 opponents?
- Packers: A look back on Aaron Rodgers’ crazy moments in the media
- Why Packers are in driver’s seat of Aaron Rodgers trade negotiations
- When do the NY Jets and Aaron Rodgers play the Green Bay Packers next?
He did play, starting 11 of the 16 regular season games for the Cowboys, but as it turned out, the Packers probably hit more of a home run last year by selecting little-known cornerback Darmarious Randall with the 30th pick.
Jones had 47 tackles for the Cowboys and 18 assisted tackles as a rookie. He also had eight passes defensed.
In comparison, Randall had three interceptions on the year, 47 return yards, including a pick-six while also defending 14 passes. He had 51 tackles and five assists. In addition he has played two playoff games, coming in with one interception, two passes defensed, seven tackles and four assists.
Here are Byron Jones’ rookie statistics
Next: 2014 #27 pick